- And as intelligent machines become more ubiquitous at home and in the workplace, it’s got some people wondering …
- If the machine can dupe the judges into thinking it’s a human, it’s said to have passed the Turing test.
- Once machines achieve a certain level of intelligence, they try to take over.
- We want everyone to know that our bot is a bot.
- Final thought: Let bots be bots
Chatbots are poised to revolutionize sales and customer success. Here’s why you should be happy, not worried.
Continue reading “Why ‘Bots vs. Humans’ Is the Wrong Way to Think About It”