- In short, in the universe of pages existing in a (at the time almost) shapeless web, Page and Brin wanted to organize that information to make it become knowledge.
- Out of the more than 200 factors that Google accounts for when deciding whether the content on the web is relevant, RankBrain became the third most relevant.
- First, the semantic web is a set of rules and standards that make human language readable to machines.
- In semantic web jargon an entity is a subject which has unambiguous meaning because it has a strong contextual foundation.
- In other words, instead of going from writing to web writing as unconsciously as the human race transitioned from hunter-gathering to farming, it is time to take this step forward deliberately and intentionally.
When Larry Page and Sergey Brin invented PageRank back in 1996, they had one simple idea in mind: Organize the web based on “link popularity.” In…
Continue reading “How Artificial Intelligence is Changing Web Writing”
- Eben Upton, founder of the Raspberry Pi Foundation, told the BBC: “It’s fantastic to see Google getting closer to the maker community.”
- Google has set up its very own survey and is asking makers what smart tools would be the “most helpful”.
- Google set to bring AI to Raspberry Pi computers
- Google is on its way to bringing artificial intelligence and machine learning tools to computer Raspberry Pi.
- “I’m particularly excited about the prospect of connecting Raspberry Pi to some of the machine learning work coming out of Google DeepMind in London, allowing us to build smart devices that interact in the real world.”
Take a look at this interesting tech…
Continue reading “Google set to bring AI to Raspberry Pi computers”
- Béhar says that while the robot can’t replace human interaction, it can offer a companion to elderly people living alone.
- Tech startup Intuition Robotics unveiled an artificial intelligence-based robot companion that aims to improve the quality of life of elderly people on Wednesday.
- AI Robot Companion Wants to Keep Old People Company
- ElliQ is an “active aging companion” aimed at making elderly people feel less lonely.
- “The idea of having a robot companion is quite dystopian, especially for older generations,” said Yves Béhar, CEO of Fuseproject-a design studio that collaborated with Intuition Robotics on the ElliQ.
The ElliQ is a voice-activated, AI-based companion for the elderly.
Continue reading “This robot ‘ageing companion’ is like an Alexa for the elderly”
- Embedding Projector gives developers three different ways of enabling 3D and 2D views of a data set.
- The tools allows developers to explore data for the most influential data elements and make sure than an embedding preserves the original meaning of the data, according to Google.
- The tool allows developers to navigate through 3D and 2D views of their data to see how well their machine learning algorithms are doing at interpreting it.
- Google has open sourced its Embedding Projector, a web application that gives developers a way to visualize data that’s being used to train their machine learning systems.
- Google’s Embedding Projector web applications will give developers a way to visualize how well their machine learning systems are interpreting data.
Google’s Embedding Projector tool will give developers a way to visualize how effectively their machine leaning systems are using data.
Continue reading “Google Open Sources Data Visualization Tool for Machine Learning”
- Concept 2 : Applying an autoencoder to images
- Concept 1 : Using CIFAR-10 dataset
- Concept 3 : Applying RNN to real-world data for timeseries prediction
- Get started with machine learning using TensorFlow, Google’s latest and greatest machine learning library.
- Latest commit 905bd82 Dec 16, 2016 BinRoot committed on GitHub Created LICENCE
TensorFlow-Book – Accompanying source code for Machine Learning with TensorFlow. Refer to the book for step-by-step explanations.
Continue reading “GitHub”
- The next Women Startup Challenge will be held February 15, 2017 at Google in New York City , focusing on Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), and Virtual Reality (VR) technology.
- No applicant may reach out to judges, sponsors, and/or partners in advance of the Women Startup Challenge advocating for their startup.
- The Challenge, in partnership with Craig Newmark of craigslist and the Craig Newmark Foundation, and sponsored in part by Fred and Joanne Wilson, will award $50,000 in cash, no strings attached, and other startup friendly services at Google in NYC on February 15, 2017.
- Startups in the AI, AR, and VR field with at least one woman Cofounder can apply to this challenge.
- Prizes include $50,000 in cash, no strings attached, and other startup friendly services (subject to change).
Women Who Tech’s fourth Women Startup Challenge will showcase and fund innovative, women-led startups focusing on AI, AR, and VR that are solving problems for
Continue reading “Women Startup Challenge VR and AI”
- The board was quietly created in 2014 when Google acquired the London artificial intelligence lab.
- When pressed on the composition of Google’s AI ethics board, Suleyman said: “We’ve always said that it’s going to be very much focused on full general purpose learning systems and I think that’s very, very, far away.
- Media and academics have called on DeepMind and Google to reveal who sits on Google’s AI ethics board so the debate about where the technology they’re developing can be carried out in the open, but so far Google and DeepMind’s cofounders have refused.
- Last year, Suleyman said he wanted to publish the names of the people who sit on the board. “
- The ethics board is ongoing and it’s something that we have internally to oversee some of our efforts.
Mustafa Suleyman has previously said he wants to disclose who sits on the search giants AI ethics board.
Continue reading “The identity of the people on Google’s artificial intelligence ethics board is still a mystery”