- In the meantime, some of the major opportunities for brands to engage with consumers is through the creation of high-quality VR and AR content, such as Nike’s VR experience where viewers can feel like they are Neymar juggling a soccer ball with Nike cleats.
- Simply put, people are now addicted to consuming social media content and brands need to understand how to fit within this new social world.
- Even if you choose not to use so>cial media content for advertising, take note how it can quickly evolve consumer tastes and how products now fit into social media.
- This means in the next few years consumers will have a drastic increase in expected quality of customer service from companies and problems will need to be solved effectively.
- Companies ought to take this time to prepare their consumer relations departments to ensure they have chatbots established on social media, customer helplines if needed, and overall orient customer service as a priority.
While it’s easy to sing the praises of technology, it is important to understand what innovation is significant and what will largely be uninfluential.
Continue reading “5 ways technology is changing consumer behaviors”