- Are you an AI (artificial intelligence) aspirant who’s confused on which programming language to pick for your next project?
- And there’s no authoritative answer as to which programming language you should use for AI project.
- Python is one of the most widely used programming languages in the AI field of Artificial Intelligence thanks to its simplicity.
- It is an object-oriented programming language that focuses on providing all the high-level features needed to work on AI projects, it’s portable, and it offers in-built garbage collection.
- Peter Norvig, the famous computer scientist who works extensively in the AI field, and also the writer of the famous AI book, “Artificial Intelligence: A modern approach,” explains why Lisp is one of the top programming languages for AI development in a Quora answer.
Are you one of the AI aspirants who is confused on which programming language to pick for your next project? Then, you have come to the right place as here we are going to look at the best 4 programming languages for AI development.
Continue reading “The 5 best programming languages for AI development”
- Managing data flowing to and from these devices back to the enterprise can be compl… Today, it seems like we’re reading about more advanced and intelligent kiosk implementations across every industry.
- The good news is that cloud computing is relatively new by IT’s standards, which means it’s constantly expanding to encompass new career… The IT industry is undergoing a significant evolution to keep up with cloud application demand.
- The good news is that cloud computing is relatively new by IT’s standards, which means it’s constantly expanding to encompass new career…
Trends as Internet of things (IoT), distributed IT, data sovereignty requirements, and pervasive security concerns are combining to challenge how IT operates.
- For them, that means moving functions like HR, finance, taxes and scheduling to SaaS, while spending their software development time and resources on the core apps that make GE better, such as inventory, planning and sales.
- Like cloud, big data, and the Internet of Things (IoT) before it, blockchain is the tech industry’s latest Next Big Thing.
Choosing a programming framework for a small business can be overwhelming- there are so many. Here are a few of the best choices, to help you get started.
Continue reading “The Best Programming Languages”