- Success in creating AI, could be the biggest event in the history of our civilisation.”
- A woman holds up a Prince symbol during the Prince Official Tribute concert at Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Stephen Hawking warns over Brexit attitudes towards money
- Hawking explained that in the future, AI could develop a “will of its own” which could be in conflict with the desires of humanity.
- Actress Nicole Kidman attends the ‘Lion’ American Express Gala screening during the 60th BFI London Film Festival at Odeon Leicester Square
Stephen Hawking has warned Artificial Intelligence could be the greatest disaster in human history if it is not properly managed. The world famous physicist said AI could bring serious perils such as powerful autonomous weapons and novel ways for those in power to oppress and control the masses.
Continue reading “Stephen Hawking: Artificial Intelligence could be the greatest disaster in human history as he opens AI research centre”