- A few weeks ago, the Royal Society of Machine Learning released a report considering the state of Machine Learning in the UK.
- As with many reports and studies around the ‘rise of the machine learning’ era the Royal Society of Machine Learning’s report shouts about the potential that A.I solutions can provide to every corner of our Society, it also highlights legitimate concerns from the same societies that A.I technology is meant…
- The report references a survey conducted by the Society, which shows that there is an overriding concern, also aired in the national press, that jobs will be stolen by the machine, big businesses will increase profits and the unemployment lines will grow.
- The survey also showed that there is a real concern that skill levels will be eroded and that there should be a focus on up-skilling in areas of data science and machine learning, to provide a career path to those who will be displaced by the application of these solutions….
- Teams that are impacted using machine learning and A.I can now focus on growing their business and personal success.
A few weeks ago, the Royal Society of Machine Learning released a report considering the state of Machine Learning in the UK. It contained a lot of valuable information on the history, current implementations and future uses of A.I – I wanted to share my highlights of that report and investigate what it means for businesses.
Continue reading “Why A.I and machine learning is the key to unlocking creativity and productivity”