- How Artificial Intelligence might affect urban life in 30 years- Harvard study
- The entry was posted in Artificial Intelligence , Connected devices , Internet of Everything , Internet of People , Internet of People Event , Internet of Things , IoT and tagged AI technologies , Applied Sciences , artificial intelligence , Barbara Grosz , developing technologies.
- “Now is the time to consider the design, ethical and policy challenges that AI technologies raise,” said Grosz.
- Every five years for the next 100 years, the AI100 project will release a report that evaluates the status of AI technologies and their potential impact on the world.
- “Artificial Intelligence and Life in 2030,” is the first product of the One Hundred Year Study on Artificial Intelligence (AI100), an ongoing project hosted by Stanford University to inform debate and provide guidance on the ethical development of smart software, sensors and machines.
How Artificial Intelligence might affect urban life in 30 years. Artificial intelligence has already transformed our lives.
Continue reading “How Artificial Intelligence might affect urban life in 30 years- Harvard study”