- Google AI’s photo recognition achieves 94 percent accuracy
- If you’re fascinated by the technical aspects of photo recognition, you can read the paper Google recently released about it .
- Google has labeled my son as a dog in several photos
- Opera for Android gets a major redesign
- 13 tips for creating more immersive VR content on Android
Google has released their latest TensorFlow model, and through its Inception V3 image modeling system, it can describe images with astounding accuracy.
Continue reading “Google AI’s photo recognition achieves 94 percent accuracy”