- But with the steady march of digital, these deals can include anything from app sponsorship to VR. Over the next two sandboxes, we will examine where brand partnerships…
- Brand partnerships used to be straightforward for musicians.
- September 27, 2016 : Sony has made two pop songs with artificial intelligence
- “Our Flow Machines software learns music styles from a huge database of songs.
- In part two of sandbox’s investigation into bands, brands and digital marketing, we look at the role that labels can play in securing the right partnership deals, as well as looking at some of the best and worst brand marriages.
Sony CSL Research Laboratory has been experimenting with songs composed by artificial intelligence rather than human songwriters.
Continue reading “September 27, 2016:Sony has made two pop songs with artificial intelligence”
- Hear the first-ever full pop song composed by artificial intelligence
- The first-ever pop song written by artificial intelligence was unveiled earlier this week by Sony CSL Research Laboratory.
- The song, which is called ‘Daddy’s Car’, was composed by an AI system called Flow Machines.
- ‘Daddy’s Car’, which you can hear below, is expected to be on an album of songs entirely composed by AI due out in 2017.
- The Flow Machines software got its music knowledge from a huge database of sheet music with songs in varying styles and wrote that track after being given a style prompt from a human composer.
‘Daddy’s Car’ by Flow Machines artificial intelligence software is the first complete pop song composed by AI. It is in the style of The Beatles.
Continue reading “Hear the first-ever full pop song composed by artificial intelligence”
- Artificial Intelligence Has Written A Beatles-style Pop Hit
- “Daddy’s Car” is the first entire pop song composed by artificial intelligence.
- © Artificial Intelligence Has Written A Beatles-style Pop Hit – Electronic Beats
- Hmmm, if there are two words that have always gone good together, it’s definitely “music” and “optimization.
- 9 Music Videos Using Tachyons+ To Bend Realities
Did someone just say, “the singularity”, or did we just hear the first song ever composed entirely by artificial intelligence? In the words of the developers, “Flow Machines software learns music styles from a huge database of songs. Then, exploiting unique combinations of style transfer, optimization and interaction techniques, it can compose in any style.” Hmmm, if there are two words that have always gone good together, it’s definitely “music” and “optimization.” We wonder whether techno musicians will give up their infatuation with the future now…
Continue reading “Artificial Intelligence Has Written A Beatles-style Pop Hit”