- “SparkCognition is at the forefront of a technological shift in machine learning and artificial intelligence that will revolutionize every aspect of industry,” according to Boeing CTO Greg Hyslop.
- Boeing’s stake was placed through HorizonX, a venture it set up recently to direct investment capital for technology commercialization and new market access.
- SparkCognition develops “machine learning technology” — i.e., artificial intelligence — particularly for applications in information technology, energy, oil-and-gas, manufacturing, finance, aerospace, defense, telecommunications and security.
- Reportedly, several of the initial investors investors joined Boeing and Verizon Ventures in the new funding.
- “SparkCognition is at the forefront of a technological shift in machine learning and artificial intelligence that will revolutionize every aspect of industry.
Boeing is investing in SparkCognition, a developer of “machine learning technology” for IT, energy, manufacturing, aerospace, defense, and other sectors.
Continue reading “Boeing Takes Stake in AI, Machine Learning Tech Developer”
- For the last years in addressing the future of work I have often focused on the human capabilities that will drive value as machines become more capable and the work landscape is transformed.
- To help define and clarify these capabilities I created a landscape on the role of Humans in the Future of Work, which I first shared publicly in my keynote yesterday.
- This framework overlaps and builds on my Future of Work Framework, specifically building out the distinctive human capabilities that will be relevant and valued as the work landscape is transformed.
- I have spoken and written before about the three fundamental human capabilities for the future of work: EXPERTISE, RELATIONSHIPS and CREATIVITY.
- Recognizing these distinctive human capabilities allows us to design work, organizations and education to use and develop these capabilities to best effect.
For the last years in addressing the future of work I have often focused on the human capabilities that will drive value as machines become more capable and the work landscape is transformed.
Continue reading “Framework: The role of Humans in the Future of Work”
- Launched in early 2016, Element AI enables organizations to develop their own AI solutions by implementing an “AI-First” strategy.
- “Microsoft is committed to democratizing AI with guiding principles to drive positive impact.
- Element AI, a Canada-based AI incubator, was the first recipient of funding from this new fund.
- Element AI shares our approach and philosophy.”
- “We all know ‘You’re only as good as your tools’ and now Element AI is getting supercharged with Microsoft Ventures,” says Jean-François Gagné, CEO, Element AI. “
Microsoft is taking big steps to make its mark in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) sector.
Continue reading “Microsoft Ventures out to Democratize AI”
- 10 future technologies that will change the world
- It’s currently impossible to look at the industry news without seeing something related to AI.
- If you clear cookies also favorite posts will be deleted.
- Predicting what technologies will become a reality is an extremely difficult task that typically results in plenty of ideas being thrown into the bin.
- CBR takes a look at some of the most amazing technology advancements that will change our lives.
CBR takes a look at some of the most amazing future technology advancements that will change our lives for better or worse.
Continue reading “10 future technologies that will change the world”