- A new study suggests that as many as four million human workers could be replaced by robots over the next decade.
- Robots could replace human workers in up to four million jobs in Britain over the next decade, according to research conducted by UK market research firm YouGov on behalf of the Royal Academy of the Arts.
- Chiefly, businesses have to make sure that the millions of workers who are replaced by robots and other automated systems aren’t left behind.
- Many robots are simply better equipped to perform menial tasks than humans are.
- Robots can raise overall productivity by doing the dirty, difficult, or otherwise unpleasant jobs that human workers would rather avoid.
A new study suggests that robots will replace as many as four million British workers in the next decade. Can we find new roles for these people to fill?
Continue reading “In Ten Years, Robots Could Replace More Than 4 Million Workers”