- The IBM company will work to help students, workers and citizens acquire the skills and knowledge to engage safely, securely and effectively in a relationship with cognitive systems, and to perform the new kinds of work and jobs that will emerge in a cognitive economy.”
- Having Ginni post those principles will help the overall understanding about the New Era.
- I wholeheartedly agree that this new technology will require much learning ahead, and IBM is wise to recognize that this is needed for the future and present generations in order for them to embrace it without fear.
- Many new technologies have triggered a fear of the unknown, and a large body of science fiction has exacerbated some views.
- New technologies generates some initial concerns.
Continue reading “Transparency and Trust in the Cognitive Era”