- The organizations already apply cognitive technology to accomplish targeted business goals
- We looked closely at a subset of advanced users – organizations using two or more cognitive technologies for at least one year.
- We surveyed 600 early adopters of cognitive technologies and wanted to share our learnings through an interactive visual .
- How businesses are using AI: An interactive guide
- Many of the advanced users are embedding a full spectrum of AI technologies – including machine learning, natural language processing and more – into their processes and products.
Today’s most advanced cognitive technology users offer a glimpse into the possibilities and tangible benefits of creating intelligent businesses.
Continue reading “How businesses are using AI: An interactive guide”
- Sociology: Designers will need to consider when and if AI systems should be considered a part of society.
- The best designers know that they need to study human behavior if they want to make the right choices for their users.
- First a word on why designers should embrace artificial intelligence in the first place.
- AI has the potential to fundamentally change how society functions .
- With AI, products and services arent just performing basic functions; theyre emotionally aware, letting designers create the best experience for each user.
As artificial intelligence gains ground, designers will need to adapt. Here’s how to get started.
Continue reading “A Designer’s Guide To The $15 Billion Artificial Intelligence Industry”
- My mission was to learn about up and coming IBM Watson technology, promote #BUILTBYGIRLS , and advocate for girls to take their place in the tech world.
- A few weeks ago, I attended my first big tech conference, the IBM Watson Developer’s Conference.
- Watson DevCon: Flash Talks 101
- I didn’t know how tech conferences worked or how formal the attendees would be.
- AOL #BUILTBYGIRLS kicks off The Hashtag Series with Watson
People say there’s a first for everything. A few weeks ago, I attended my first big tech conference, the IBM Watson Developer’s Conference. For many, it may not be a big deal, but it sure was for me. I represented a real organization, got an attendee badge to prove it, and even missed a day of my senior year of high school.
Continue reading “POV: My real world experience at Watson DevCon”
- Google gets better at flagging apps trying to fake their way into the Play Store’s top charts
- IBM Watson and Udacity want developers to learn AI online
- AI is not about to take over or destroy the world.
- An AI watching you will make you one hundred times more efficient at your job, and it will free up a lot of your time.
- Yes, the AI nanodegree will be taught by humans.
Udacity, the education platform focused on helping workers gain skills they need for great careers in tech, has partnered with IBM Watson, Didi Chuxing and..
Continue reading “IBM Watson and Udacity want developers to learn AI online”
- The Weather Channel unveiled its Facebook Messenger bot today.
- The Weather Channel bot can speak 39 languages and can be found on The Weather Channel Facebook page.
- The bot provides five-day forecasts, daily forecasts, severe weather alerts, or creates custom weather alerts.
- Though The Weather Channel bot is able to operate on virtually every continent around the world, some features like severe weather alerts are only available to Messenger users in the U.S., Canada, and Western Europe.
- IBM Watson is the brains behind Weather Channel’s new Facebook Messenger bot
The Weather Channel unveiled its Facebook Messenger bot today. The bot provides five-day forecasts, daily forecasts, severe weather alerts, or creates custom weather alerts. The Weather Channel bot can speak 39 languages and can be found on The Weather Channel Facebook page.
Continue reading “IBM Watson is the brains behind Weather Channel’s new Facebook Messenger bot”
- Artificial intelligence will determine the future of medicine – no question about it – and there are already some medical professionals who use the technology in their practice.
- Are 10 more technologies that hold the promise for an optimistic future of medicine.
- I’m truly excited for the future of medicine – sometimes it feels like we’re living in a science -fiction novel.
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine Clinical Trials Empowered Patients Future of Medicine Genomics Health Sensors & Trackers
- I asked practitioners what using IBM Watson in medicine is like.
Read the full article, click here.
@Berci: “Artificial intelligence algorithms help make the best medical decisions. Read more!”
Artificial intelligence algorithms are not only making our cars safer and shopping easier, but increasingly diagnose patients and help make the best decisions when caring for them.
Artificial Intelligence in Medicine
- Many people suppose that the development of artificial intelligence may lead to the end of the Human Era.
- 5 Medicine Branches to Benefit Artificial Intelligence
- Connected World Design Development Internet of Things Smart Tech Tech News Wearables
- Scientists are working at using artificial intelligence to predict human body’s response to 2 types of breast cancer chemotherapy.
- But many people engaged in medicine oppose his suggestion.
Read the full article, click here.
@softwarefocus: “5 #Medicine Branches to Benefit #ArtificialIntelligence #AI #ehealth #eHealth2016 #mhealth”
Many people suppose that the development of artificial intelligence may lead to the end of the Human Era.
5 Medicine Branches to Benefit Artificial Intelligence