- The section covers instructions on how to write your training program and build your docker image.
- Write your own Docker file which simply copies your training program into the image and optionally specify an entrypoint.
- Write your own training program.
- An example is located in docker/Dockerfile or docker/Dockerfile.hdfs if you need the HDFS support.
- The Marathon config is generated from a Jinja template where you need to customize your own cluster configuration in the file header.
ecosystem – Integration of TensorFlow with other open-source frameworks
Continue reading “ecosystem/marathon at master · tensorflow/ecosystem · GitHub”