- That’s the year in which artificial intelligence will be able to perform any intellectual task a human can perform, according to one survey of experts at a recent AI conference.
- How close are we to that all-powerful machine intelligence?
- I wanted to know, but couldn’t find a list of AI’s achievements to date.
- It’s not comprehensive, but it contains links to some of the most impressive feats of machine intelligence around.
- Here’s what AI can do:
What can AI do today? What follows is a list that, though not comprehensive, contains links to some of the most impressive feats of machine intelligence…
Continue reading “59 impressive things artificial intelligence can do today”
- DeepMind is using dreams in a parallel fashion, accelerating the rate at which an AI learns by focusing on the negative or challenging content of a situation within a game.
- A snapshot of the method published by the DeepMind researchers to enable AI “dreams”.
- You might ask why AI “dreams” are necessary given that robots can already dominate humans in most games such as Chess and Go.
- Google’s DeepMind AI gives robots the ability to dream
- One of the primary discoveries scientists made when seeking to understand the role of dreams from a neuroscientific perspective was that the content of dreams is primarily negative or threatening.
Thanks to Google’s DeepMind AI, Robots can now dream, significantly increasing the speed at which they can learn and ultimately …
Continue reading “Google’s DeepMind AI gives robots the ability to dream”