- And you, as an early adopter of deep learning, you have a responsibility to make sure that the opportunities that AI will create are open to everyone.
- The purpose of Keras is to make deep learning accessible to anyone with an idea and with some basic computer science literacy.
- There is a lot of hype around deep learning right now, and people sometimes have unrealistic short-term expectations.
- AI will take time to get deployed to its true potential, but when it does, it will have a long-term social and economic impact that most people seem to underestimate.
- Making deep learning more accessible should be one of our priorities.
Read the full article, click here.
@kdnuggets: “On the importance of democratizing #ArtificialIntelligence, from Keras #DeepLearning blog”
Keras is a Deep Learning library for Python, that is simple, modular, and extensible.
On the importance of democratizing Artificial Intelligence