A new free programming tutorial book every day! Develop new tech skills and knowledge with Packt Publishing’s daily free learning giveaway.
Continue reading “Free Learning”
- The blind development of AI automation threatens to destroy humans ability to discover meaningful work.Most discussions around AI focus on how governments are going to maintain employment in the future when job automation is going to be common place.
- More and more jobs are becoming mundane as individuals become slaves to the technology that removes the skill from their practices.Defining meaningful work is difficult.
- Rather:‘Meaningful work is that which actualises human potentials: creativity, autonomy, abilities and talents, identity, sociality’ and is ‘necessary to fulfil a human end or purpose e.g. happiness, self-development and well-being, or personal development’.
- Opposing the pure economics view that work is simply a means to an end, meaningful work is part of the development of the individual.
- But, with considered thought, technology can be used to co-operate with the individual to create meaningful work, not remove it.
The development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) is slowly weaving itself into the fabric of many established industries. In a recent report McKinsey estimated that 60% of todays jobs will have at…
Continue reading “How Artificial Intelligence is Destroying Meaningful Work”
- I have always enjoyed reading the Paper Lis created by others, so thought it was about time I started one as well.
- As a young child, I was taught that the path to success looked something like this: Study hard.
- Google Scholar is a search engine that provides academic results to its users for free, showing links to journal articles or theses on a selected topic.
- According to PwC, there are five global shifts reshaping the world and their implications for organizations, industries and wider society will be s…
- Active Voice
According to PwC, there are five global shifts reshaping the world and their implications for organizations, industries and wider society will be s…
Continue reading “Active Voice”
- The views expressed in this podcast are not necessarily those of Goldman Sachs, and Goldman Sachs is not providing any financial, economic, legal, accounting or tax advice or recommendations in this podcast.
- Richard Ramsden of Goldman Sachs Research shares how the US financial industry is affected by tightening monetary policy and the presidential transition on our podcast, Exchanges at Goldman Sachs .
- Heath Terry of Goldman Sachs Research discusses the technology’s most promising uses, the industries set to take advantage and how widespread adoption might impact the labor market.
- The information contained in this podcast does not constitute research or a recommendation from any Goldman Sachs entity to the listener.
- , the receipt of this podcast by any listener is not to be taken as constituting the giving of investment advice by Goldman Sachs to that listener, nor to constitute such person a client of any Goldman Sachs entity.
27 DEC 2016 – Artificial intelligence – the science of teaching computers to think like humans – could reshape the global economy by making both capital investments and labor costs more efficient. That would provide a meaningful boost to productivity growth, which has stagnated since the internet boom of the 1990s. Heath Terry of Goldman Sachs Research discusses the technology’s most promising uses, the industries set to take advantage and how widespread adoption might impact the labor market.
Continue reading “Episode 54: Artificial Intelligence: The Apex Technology of the Information Age”
- Recipients must have client access to read the full report.
- Systems Of Engagement Technologies Keep Customers Coming Back
- The report presents Forrester’s top emerging technologies in three groups of five – systems of engagement technologies, systems of insight technologies, and supporting technologies.
- Invest In Emerging Technologies That Drive Customer Obsession
- The Top Emerging Technologies To Watch: 2017 To 2021
Recipients must have client access to read the full report. Use Click & Share to grant full access to recipients who are not Forrester clients.
Continue reading “The Top Emerging Technologies To Watch: 2017 To 2021”
- I recently gave a talk about these 10 essential technologies that will drive the next economy.
- Cyber-security is a growing industry.
- Some of the technologies have been around for some time, but are gaining steam because many factors are converging.
- Pingback: 10 Emerging Technologies That Will Drive The Ne…
- Sure, many things will change, existing jobs will change and new ones will be created, but that is the nature of innovation.
What technologies will drive the next 10 to 20 years of change and create the next economy?
Continue reading “10 Emerging Technologies That Will Drive The Next Economy”
- #love #diamond #TFLers #tweegram #photooftheday #20likes #amazing #smile #follow4follow #like4like #look #instalike #igers #picoftheday #food #instadaily #instafollow #followme #girl #iphoneonly #instagood #bestoftheday #instacool #instago #all_shots #follow #webstagram #colorful #style #swag – billionaireprgirl
- GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ | Artificial intelligence (AI) : Disrupting the …
- SOLVING Humanity’s Toughest Challenges
- The Excellence of Lalique ~ EAT LOVE SAVOR | EAT LOVE SAVOR 4 Jun 2015 +2
- ” AI is about to transform industry after industry. “
Read the full article, click here.
@ceobillionaire: “The “da Vinci” Program. More: #AI #DeepLearning #SuperIntelligence”
Billionaire TV : “Enterprises deploying our #DeepLearning models won’t follow #Trends; THEY WILL SET THEM!” #AI #Billionaire #Chic #DeepLearning #Haute