- The online version of the book is now complete and will remain available online for free.
- For more information about this 700+ pages free book and its authors, click here.
- The picture below represents a selection of (non-free) deep learning books: you can check them here.
- For other free data science books, click here.
- To access the free deep learning textbook, scroll down to the contents section, below the picture.
The Deep Learning textbook is a resource intended to help students and practitioners enter the field of machine learning in general and deep learning in partic…
Continue reading “Free Deep Learning Textbook”
Machine learning when combined with data analytics can impact the world in a truly meaningful ways and can bring your organisation to the next level.
Continue reading “Why Machine Learning is the Future of Data Analytics”
- A more seamless and automated experience is what almost every Silicon Valley company has attempted to produce over the last number of years, but a new company self-proclaimed as Xix.ai thinks they can eliminate wasted time on your mobile device better than anyone else using a technology they like to call a ‘Recurrent Neural Network’.
- The company says it wants to use embedded deep links to automate your processes that would normally take a number of actions, and can make almost everything you do on your device that much more seamless and integrated.
- It started with dedicated apps that took information about your usage process while providing a service in return, and eventually created an Android launcher to help express the benefits of the technology.
- One of the early apps logged what you were doing and in return restricted access to certain apps at various selected times, which was useful for those looking to stay productive while helping the AI to learn what people do and in what order, which eventually transformed into an Android launcher that had the neural network built in, and would ask users how they were feeling in order to show suggested apps.
- It isn’t sure exactly where the final home of the technology will reside, whether it be in an Android launcher or a whole separate fork of Android all together, but they are quite confident that they will find an investor interested in their technology.
Xix.ai is a self-proclaimed ‘Recurrent Neural Network’ platform which aims to help people save wasted time on their phones by automating various processes.
Continue reading “Xix.ai wants to save you wasted time on your Android phone”
- Baidu, the Chinese company operating a search engine, a mobile browser, and other web services, is announcing today the launch of SwiftScribe, a web app that’s meant to help people transcribe audio recordings more quickly, using — you guessed it!
- SwiftScribe can handle up to an hour of audio in any given file, but that will take 20 minutes to process, Baidu project manager Tian Wu told VentureBeat in an interview.
- Wu’s team believes SwiftScribe can help people transcribe audio 1.67 times faster — in 40 percent less time — than they would on their own.
- While the product is certainly designed for transcriptionists — who are used to working on computers as opposed to mobile devices, hence the fact that SwiftScribe is only available as a web app — SwiftScribe could also come in handy for other people, like journalists and historians.
- Today, Baidu is providing SwiftScribe as a free service — unlike Nuance’s Dragon software.
Baidu, the Chinese company operating a search engine, a mobile browser, and other web services, is announcing today the launch of SwiftScribe, a web app that’s meant to help people transcribe audio recordings more quickly, using — you guessed it! — artificial intelligence (AI).
Continue reading “Baidu launches SwiftScribe, an app that transcribes audio with AI”
- At its Cloud Next conference in San Francisco, Google today announced the launch of a new machine learning API for automatically recognizing objects in videos and making them searchable.
- The new Video Intelligence API will allow developers to build applications that can automatically extract entities from a video.
- Until now, most similar image recognition APIs available in the cloud only focused on doing this for still images, but with the help of this new API, developers will be able to build applications that let users search and discover information in videos.
- Besides extracting metadata, the API allows you to tag scene changes in a video.
Google’s new machine learning API recognizes objects in videos
Continue reading “Google’s new machine learning API recognizes objects in videos”
With machine learning, companies can mine data to get the information that puts them ahead of the competition by gaining access to trends.
Continue reading “How Machine Learning Will Unlock Big Data’s Full Potential”
The AI revolution has already begun. Different industries already benefit from using AI-powered solutions and achieve competive advantage due to AI.
Continue reading “7 Interesting and Unusual Uses of AI You May Not Know About”