- Nexus CX, a pioneer in AI, is getting properly up close and personal.
- In SU’s pilot stages, men who thought they were talking to a bot responded more openly than those who were told they were speaking with a human at the other end.
- Nexus CX are working with Amazon’s Alexa, recording Trainor’s friend, documenting his memories and thoughts, helping to test a virtual counterpart and robot avatar that will speak based on collected patterns of speech.
- It’ll console people in a way that humans can’t.
- And when you think of the great technological advancements of the past decade, one creation stands head and shoulders above the rest: the iPhone.
Apparently, artificial intelligence is going to take over our lives, our jobs, our minds even and not necessarily in a good way. It’s inevitable.
Continue reading “I blame the parents – AI needs to be raised right”
- Sharing our vision of the future, including advances in research and innovation.
- Our goal is to make our innovations accessible to as many people as possible.
- When technology starts with people and serves people, it makes progress.
- We also want to promote innovative and responsible uses of digital technologies – prudent innovation – that improve everyday life for everyone.
- Innovation and periods of rapid change have always raised questions.
Continue reading “Innovation endorsed by Orange: welcome to tomorrow’s world”
- Ce dernier devrait progresser annuellement d
I’m a huge fan of growth hacking.
- I’ve built several companies on the principles of growth hacking.
- Heck, I might just build several more and put growth hacking to work again.
- Processeur : Des chercheurs de l’Université de Princeton annoncent avoir créé une puce composée de 25 coeurs facilement intégrable pour construire un ordinateu
| DIM (Document Information Manager) – CDO (Chief Digital Officer) – Gouvernance numérique
Transformation numérique : D’après une étude menée par Vanson Bourne, 89% des responsables IT estiment que le numérique est essentiel pour les services informatiques afin d..
- L’index ISG sur l’externalisation révèle qu’en zone EMEA le marché accuse une baisse de 18 % pour ce deuxième trimestre 2016 (par rapport à 2015)
Bureautique et Collaboratif : Selon certaines informations, Microsoft préparerait un nouveau produit dénommé Skype Teams, qui pourrait rivaliser avec des apps de messagerie e
SYS-CON’s WebSphere Developer’s Journal
Are you investing heavily in inbound content, but don’t have a system to get that content in front of your target audience to read, enjoy and share?
SYS-CON’s WebSphere Developer’s Journal | Le monde du Saas et des Acteurs
Continue reading “CIO Outlook: Rethinking #SaaS and #DevOps”
The AI revolution has already begun. Different industries already benefit from using AI-powered solutions and achieve competive advantage due to AI.
Continue reading “7 Interesting and Unusual Uses of AI You May Not Know About”
- To help spur artificial-intelligence research in Montreal, Microsoft will provide a gift of $1 million to McGill University.
- As part of its investment, Microsoft will provide gifts for AI research to the Université de Montréal and to McGill.
- Gift from Microsoft follows company’s planned acquisition of Maluuba
- Microsoft’s gift to McGill “will allow us to recruit and support the best graduate students in this field,” said McGill computer-science professor Joelle Pineau.
- “Thank you to Microsoft for this investment in Montreal’s AI strengths,” said McGill Principal Suzanne Fortier. “
To help spur artificial-intelligence research in Montreal, Microsoft will provide a gift of $1 million to McGill University.
Continue reading “A boost for artificial-intelligence research in Montreal”
- The opportunities are just some of the reasons why the Chartered Insurance Institute is delighted to support this research into the challenges facing the insurance community as it looks to ensure it remains relevant to the changing needs of a changing society.
- The brave new world is right now, and throwing up opportunities for insurance to demonstrate its value to customers – in both personal and commercial lines – embracing on-demand, lifestyle solutions and new emerging risks.
- And an opportunity to be more transparent with customers to explain how insurance works – both key to improving customer trust in the insurance profession.
- Insurance companies need to show increased readiness to partner with challengers in order to accelerate their own digital transformation.
- Our survey finds an industry with a growing appetite for innovation and a window of opportunity in which to leverage data flows from the Internet of Things combined with the power of artificial intelligence and the security of blockchain to deliver its own game-changing disruption.
Continue reading “The Future of General Insurance Report 2016”
- Connect with us: Connect on Facebook Connect on Twitter Connect on YouTube Connect on LinkedIn Connect on Pinterest
- Stay in touch: Email updates | Blogs | Podcasts and RSS feeds
- Copyright © 2016 The Royal Society.
- Skip to content
Find out more about machine learning through interactive tests and examples and share your results on twitter on facebook.
Continue reading “Machine learning infographic”
- In the short clip embedded above, Shea explains why the firm invests in knowledge management, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and augmented reality.
- 80 percent of the law firms surveyed see digital strategy as critical
- Law firms must respond to the changing demands of consumers just as companies do in other industries.
- The legal industry has a reputation for being slow to change and behind the curve on adopting new technologies.
- The firms that adopt and change and innovate will be the haves and the have-nots in the industry.
The CIO for a $2 Billion law firm explains how his organization responds to changing customer expectations with the most modern technology available.
Continue reading “#CXOTALK Reinventing the legal industry with AI, machine learning, and augmented reality”
- The publication is available exclusively to Munich Re clients.
- The objective of the IT Trend Radar 2016 is to identify relevant new technologies for ERGO, Munich Re and MEAG and evaluate them from a group perspective.
- Those who identify the potential of new technologies, trends and technological progress at an early stage have a competitive advantage and build the foundation for innovation.
- Topics Online RSS feed Recommend page by e-mail Contact
- We focus on the potential for innovation offered by individual trends, and review their suitability in practice for the reinsurance and primary insurance sector.
Read the full article, click here.
@DiegoKuonen: “.@MunichRe’s (insurance) industry #IT-trends 2016
#BigData #IoT #IoE #AI #ML #SmartX”
Those who identify the potential of new technologies, trends and technological progress at an early stage have a competitive advantage and build the foundation for innovation. Constantly increasing technological complexity is leading to a growing number of areas that are relevant for our company to keep an eye on.
IT-Trends 2016 for the insurance industry
- China will boost growth of the artificial intelligence (AI) sector in the next three years, said a statement issued by the National Development and Reform Commission on Monday.
- China rolls out three-year program for AI growth
- By 2018, China shall build platforms for fundamental AI resources and innovation and make breakthroughs on basic core technology, said the three-year implementation program for “Internet Plus” AI.
- China has been promoting the robotics industry as it strives to upgrade its manufacturing sector and address labor shortage.
- Last year, China announced the “Internet Plus” initiative to enable more businesses to take advantage of the internet.
Read the full article, click here.
@chinaorgcn: “#China will boost growth of the #artificialintelligence sector in the next three years.”
China will boost growth of the artificial intelligence (AI) sector in the next three years, said a statement issued by the National Development and Reform Commission on Monday.
China rolls out three-year program for AI growth