- IBM’s Watson will power in-game voice command for Ubisoft’s upcoming release of Star Trek: Bridge Crew during an experimental Beta period later this summer following the game’s launch on May 30.
- In-game speech experiences, built with IBM Watson for Star Trek: Bridge Crew will be available this summer in Beta for cross-platform play.
- The Watson and Star Trek: Bridge Crew partnership will allow players to give direct, interactive speech commands to virtual Starfleet shipmates.
- “For the first time, Watson will power the technology that makes it possible for gamers and fans of Star Trek to interact with the crew,” said Willie Tejada, Chief Developer Advocate, IBM.
- For more information visit Star Trek: Bridge Crew and IBM VR Speech Sandbox.
Star Trek News – IBM’s Watson to power Bridge Crew VR interactive speech experience and make code available to all developers. Details at…
Continue reading “Star Trek IBM’s Watson to Power Bridge Crew VR Interactive Speech Experience”