- Here are the most important ones that have been brainstormed and captured in a compact few pages.Mastering Data science involves understanding of statistics, Mathematics, Programming knowledge especially in R, Python & SQL and then deploying a combination of all these to derive insights using the business understanding & a human instinct—that drives decisions.Here are the cheatsheets by category:Python is a popular choice for beginners, yet still powerful enough to back some of the world’s most popular products and applications.
- The data visualization with ggplot2 seems to be a favorite as it helps when you are working on creating graphs of your results.For a data scientist basics of SQL are as important as any other language as well.
- SQL cheatsheets provide a 5 minute quick guide to learning it and then you may explore Hive & MySQL!Apache Spark is an engine for large-scale data processing.
- The essentials of Apache Spark cheatsheet explains its place in the big data ecosystem, walks through setup and creation of a basic Spark application, and explains commonly used actions and operations.Hadoop emerged as an untraditional tool to solve what was thought to be unsolvable by providing an open source software framework for the parallel processing of massive amounts of data.
- These cheat sheets gives an idea about both the nature of your data and the problem you’re working to address, and then suggests an algorithm for you to try.Django is a free and open source web application framework, written in Python.
Gear up to speed and have Data Science & Data Mining concepts and commands handy with these cheatsheets covering R, Python, Django, MySQL, SQL, Hadoop, Apache Spark and Machine learning algorithms.
Continue reading “50+ Data Science and Machine Learning Cheat Sheets”
- Less than a year after departing Google as its head of human resources, Laszlo Bock has become an entrepreneur.
- Humu, likely named after the Hawaii state fish Humuhumunukunukuapua’a, could be an extension of Bock’s experience from shaping the culture at one of the largest tech companies in the world, and it may also leverage insights shared in his book Work Rules!
- In a 2015 interview, Bock remarked: “We’ve learned a lot over the years about what makes work more meaningful and productive — we’ve studied this at Google, reviewed the academic research and listened to companies far away from Silicon Valley doing inspiring things on the people front.
- Many services have tried to make work fun, but Humu wants to take a different approach, leveraging machine learning and science.
- How that works exactly remains to be seen, but in a LinkedIn post, Bock wrote about how there should be a way to ensure that employees always have good days at work, and not one where people see it as a job: “We should be constantly learning and growing, and surrounded by people who are doing the same.
Less than a year after departing Google as its head of human resources, Laszlo Bock has become an entrepreneur. On Monday, he announced that he’s working on Humu, a startup designed to help us work better. He’s joined by Wayne Crosby, Google’s director of engineering who recently resigned. While details are sparse, the company plans on using science, machine learning, and “a little bit of love” to improve our jobs.
Continue reading “2 ex-Googlers are starting Humu, a machine learning company that wants to ‘make work better’”
- It’s not surprising as conversations are at the heart of unlocking opportunities such as a new job, business lead or career advice.
- That’s why we’re rolling out an even smarter messaging experience with the ability to message a connection from wherever you may be on LinkedIn, along with suggestions that can help connect you to a new job.
- For example, you can have a conversation with a connection without ever leaving their profile, or reach out to someone directly from the LinkedIn Feed.
- In fact, nearly 50% of LinkedIn members have found a job through a mutual connection.
- For example, when looking at a job posting at a company you’re interested in we’ll show you which of your connections work there, or who can introduce you to someone at the company.
Did you know that 80% of LinkedIn members consider professional networking to be important to career success? It’s not surprising as conversations are at the heart of unlocking opportunities such as a new job, business lead or career advice.
Continue reading “Introducing a Smarter Way to Message and Build Meaningful Relationships on LinkedIn”
Machine learning when combined with data analytics can impact the world in a truly meaningful ways and can bring your organisation to the next level.
Continue reading “Why Machine Learning is the Future of Data Analytics”
With machine learning, companies can mine data to get the information that puts them ahead of the competition by gaining access to trends.
Continue reading “How Machine Learning Will Unlock Big Data’s Full Potential”
The AI revolution has already begun. Different industries already benefit from using AI-powered solutions and achieve competive advantage due to AI.
Continue reading “7 Interesting and Unusual Uses of AI You May Not Know About”
Venture Scanner is your analyst and technology powered startup research firm.
Continue reading “Venture Scanner: Startup Database with Trends and Insights”