- Inspirational posters have their place.
- An AI dubbed InspiroBot, brought to our attention by IFL Science, puts together some of the most bizarre (and thus delightful) inspirational posters around.
- The dog’s cute, but this isn’t great advice either.
- This bot obviously doesn’t know many LARPers, or hang around at Renaissance Faires.
- The bot’s posters fall in between Commander Data trying to offer advice and a mistranslated book of quaint sayings.
The results are kind of like if Commander Data from Star Trek tried to be your motivational therapist.
Continue reading “This is why AI shouldn’t design inspirational posters”