76 Likes, 2 Comments – @mrbrown on Twitter (@mr_brown) on Instagram: “Cognitive Computing is more than Artificial Intelligence: Mitch Young at #IBMConnectSG _____…”
Continue reading “Instagram post by @mrbrown on Twitter • Mar 14, 2017 at 2:22am UTC”
- Posted by Karen Hurst in categories: business , internet , robotics/AI
- AI and ML Tech comes into play after these reviews and recommendations have been provided by the users and then placing the same in front of potential buyers for better decision making.
- It has resulted from user’s reviews and recommendations about the products ranging from fashion to home to technology, all thanks to social websites like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and many other global as well as regional social sites.
- Since the past 4-5 years, we have seen a change in the shopping behavior of users, both online as well as offline.
- There are two types of social commerce strategies – one is offsite where the e-retailer brings in the social angle from external social platforms, separate from their own websites enhancing the sales and second is onsite social commerce platform where the website/platform uses its own channel to enhance sales based on content, context, and reviews etc.
How AI and machine learning tech can aid your startup strategy
Continue reading “How AI and machine learning tech can aid your startup strategy”