- As inventors rush to create mind-blowing bits of kit that have the power to transform our daily lives forever, is there anyone out there pausing to think about the real impacts of technology on our lives, our psyches and our society?
- In the following TED talks, you’ll be able to navigate all the possibilities, and equip yourself with wisdom that will carry you through the changes.
- Apart from a paycheck, there are intangible values that, Barry Schwartz suggests, our current way of thinking about work simply ignores.
- Lisa Gansky, author of “The Mesh,” talks about a future of business that’s about sharing all kinds of stuff, either via smart and tech-enabled rental or, more boldly, peer-to-peer.
- In this talk about the future of work, economist David Autor addresses the question of why there are still so many jobs and comes up with a surprising, hopeful answer.
5 TED talks for anyone interested in the changing work landscape
Continue reading “Spotlight”