- Today’s most advanced cognitive technology users offer a glimpse into the possibilities and tangible benefits of creating intelligent businesses.
- Did you know that 77% of organizations that already implemented cognitive and artificial intelligence technologies use them to innovate products and services, more than for any other business goal?
- We looked closely at a subset of advanced users — organizations using two or more cognitive technologies for at least one year.
- These cognitive pioneers are implementing and increasing adoption of these technologies throughout their organizations, uncovering new use cases and paving a path for others to follow or take in entirely new directions.
- Cognitive and AI technologies are already driving real business value – – Many of these advanced users are embedding a full spectrum of AI technologies — including machine learning, natural language processing and more — into their processes and products.
Today’s most advanced cognitive technology users offer a glimpse into the possibilities and tangible benefits of creating intelligent businesses.
Continue reading “How businesses are using AI: An interactive guide”