You’ve been able to use a reverse Google search to hunt down similar photos on the internet for years thanks to image recognition and processing tools, but only…
Continue reading “Google can use machine learning to identify objects in videos”
- Eben Upton, founder of the Raspberry Pi Foundation, told the BBC: “It’s fantastic to see Google getting closer to the maker community.”
- Google has set up its very own survey and is asking makers what smart tools would be the “most helpful”.
- Google set to bring AI to Raspberry Pi computers
- Google is on its way to bringing artificial intelligence and machine learning tools to computer Raspberry Pi.
- “I’m particularly excited about the prospect of connecting Raspberry Pi to some of the machine learning work coming out of Google DeepMind in London, allowing us to build smart devices that interact in the real world.”
Take a look at this interesting tech…
Continue reading “Google set to bring AI to Raspberry Pi computers”
- The rise of the technologies is being called the fourth industrial revolution, which raises concerns over job security as many people, in the past, have lost their jobs due to introduction of newer technologies.
- Commenting on the impact of automation, Shaw said that the next ten years should clearly be about making the existing jobs more productive through technology.
- For example, the people working in airlines and travel agencies have already lost their jobs due to the introduction of different e-commerce sites.
- The disruptive technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, automation and Internet of Things (IoT) have become an integral part of our everyday lives.
- Though automation makes jobs more productive, it will take over the jobs of millions people.
The rise of these technologies is being called the fourth industrial revolution.
Continue reading “Is India prepared for ‘fourth industrial revolution’?”
- CNN buys Casey Neistat’s Beme app, brings the YouTuber in-house
- Sphero’s BB-8 wearable brings Force control to home automation with IFTTT support
- The Das Keyboard Prime 13 brings the gaming keyboard to the board room
- Uber’s China app is now separate from its global app – and a nightmare for foreigners
- Insta360 Air looks to bring affordable 360 video to Android phones
Who needs a smart car when you have a cool car? The Dashbot is a $49 add on for your vehicle that allows you to interact with your phone and Alexa while..
Continue reading “Become Michael Knight with Dashbot, an AI for your car”
- Technical challenges aside, another massive mountain to climb, says Banavar, is how to deploy AI in the real world.
- Google’s Eric Schmidt Says AI Will Make Him Smarter, Cooler
- It’s time to have a global conversation about how AI should be developed 17 Jun 2015
- Google’s Deep Mind Gives AI a Memory Boost That Lets It Navigate London’s Underground
- Biologically engineered nanopore membrane offers cheap and accurate DNA sequencing 13 Oct
AI has come far, but there are many challenges ahead, say expert panelists at the White House Frontiers Conference
Continue reading “Facebook, Microsoft, and IBM Leaders on Challenges for AI and Their AI Partnership”
- Home Latest Baidu ramps up presence in IoT and AI with new projects
- The platform will be open to other car manufacturers who are interested in developing their own self-driving cars.
- 15th – 16th Nov 2016 – London, UK Find out more
- 21st – 22nd Sept 2016 – London, UK Find out more
- 1st Dec 2016 – London, UK Find out more
Baidu has plans for IoT and AI with self-driving cars
Continue reading “Baidu ramps up presence in IoT and AI with new projects”
- And you, as an early adopter of deep learning, you have a responsibility to make sure that the opportunities that AI will create are open to everyone.
- The purpose of Keras is to make deep learning accessible to anyone with an idea and with some basic computer science literacy.
- There is a lot of hype around deep learning right now, and people sometimes have unrealistic short-term expectations.
- AI will take time to get deployed to its true potential, but when it does, it will have a long-term social and economic impact that most people seem to underestimate.
- Making deep learning more accessible should be one of our priorities.
Read the full article, click here.
@kdnuggets: “On the importance of democratizing #ArtificialIntelligence, from Keras #DeepLearning blog”
Keras is a Deep Learning library for Python, that is simple, modular, and extensible.
On the importance of democratizing Artificial Intelligence