- For almost 30 years, we have been providing security solutions to protect users’ data and have already shipped nearly 20 billion security controllers worldwide.
- We are now bringing our market and innovation leadership to the IoT realm, supporting new, more sustainable ways of communicating and living.
- Our portfolio ranges from basic authentication products (OPTIGA™ Trust) to advanced implementations (OPTIGA™ TPM, OPTIGA™ Trust P and OPTIGA™ Trust E) protecting integrity, authenticity and confidentiality of information to enable security in the IoT.
- Further highlights include M2M, Fido, boosted NFC, USB, RFID and My-d™ as well as CIPURSE™ innovations.
Infineon delivers robust and granular security to protect data, identities, devices, IP and even servers/networks in the Internet of Things (IoT).
Continue reading “Security for Internet of Things (IoT)”
Should your driverless car value your life over a pedestrian’s? Should your Fitbit activity be used against you in a court case? Should we allow drones to become the new paparazzi? Can on…
Continue reading “Agenda / Artificial Intelligence and Robotics”
- Not all events are relevant to digital health and webinars are typically not allowed, but you can ask me about promotion options.
- Calendar powered by The Events Calendar
- EVENT PROMOTION Please contact me for options on event promotion, including having your event featured at the top of this list, featured in my weekly Digital Health group announcements, and on Twitter, where I’m the #1 influencer in #DigitalHealth and highly ranked in #IoT and #WearableTech ).
- SUBMITTING AN EVENT Please provide the event name, date(s), event website link (direct and not a shortened url), one-paragraph event description, the venue name, and location (city and country).
- Paul Sonnier – Story of Digital Health Paul Sonnier – Catalyzing the Digital Health Revolution
Digital Health World Congress 2017 is the leading technology digital healthcare conference in London, UK and Europe. The Congress serves as as forum for medtech, mobile, IoT, and IT industry events. Taking place May 23-24 in the Great Hall, Kensington and Chelsea Conference Center, the program will be filled with distinguished speakers covering all aspects of medical and mobile technology including ehealth, mhealth, telehealth, telemedicine, genomics, and healthcare IT.
Continue reading “Events Archive”
- Uber’s DNA consists of data and machine learning.
- Home ” How AT&T is Leveraging Machine Learning and Cloud-Based Services for Business
- Machine learning technology has been adopted by a slew of industries.
- A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.
- Google’s search function is intuitive, solving most of our questions in one single click.
Home | Sitemap | Contact | Accessibility | Nondiscrimination Policy | Privacy & Opting Out of Cookies | Feedback
Continue reading “How AT&T is Leveraging Machine Learning and Cloud-Based Services for Business”
- · Friday, 16 September: Find out more about Artificial Intelligence
- Join our Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVP) to understand how DevOps actually works in practice.
- · Monday, 12 September: Explore the world of Data Platform and BOTs
- Join our Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVP) for an update on the World of Azure.
- TechDays Online September 2016 (led by MVPs)
Read the full article, click here.
@TechNetUK: “Hot off the press – #TechDays Online is back! Training on #Data, #Office365, #AI, and more:”
Eventbrite – Microsoft MVP Community in the UK presents TechDays Online September 2016 (led by MVPs) – Monday, 12 September 2016 | Friday, 16 September 2016 at Online Live broadcast (via Channel 9) . Find event and ticket information.
TechDays Online September 2016 (led by MVPs) Tickets, Mon, 12 Sep 2016 at 09:30
- You need to be a member of Data Science Central to add comments!
- In 2006 , the IEEE Conference on Data Mining identified the top 10 ML algorithms as
- Added by Tim Matteson 0 Comments 0 Likes
- The algorithms are described in the article What you wont learn in statistics classes .
- Algorithms from graph theory (to find the shortest path in a graph, or to detect connected components), from operations research (the simplex, to optimize the supply chain), or from time series, are not listed either.
Read the full article, click here.
@KirkDBorne: “Top 10 [or Top 55] #MachineLearning Algorithms: #abdsc #BigData #DataScience #DataMining”
This was the subject of a question asked on Quora: What are the top 10 data mining or machine learning algorithms?
Some modern algorithms such as collaborative…
Top 10 Machine Learning Algorithms