- Today, the industrial internet of things has already had an impact on how effectively a factory is run and how its equipment runs.
- With a network of devices directly linked in the industrial internet of things, there are a few benefits.
- If there is a jam in machinery, a device connected to the internet of things can halt production around it.
- If there is a global internet outage, how does that impact factory equipment and other items that are attached through the network that is running the industrial internet of things?
- While there are some concerns, that doesn’t mean a company shouldn’t consider the industrial internet of things as a solution.
The Industrial Internet of Things – Bill McCabe. The technology in a factory today is far different from what was there even a decade ago.
Continue reading “The Industrial Internet of Things”