- This past week, Facebook and LinkedIn both revealed new numbers and stats about holiday shopping, even though Halloween is just a day away.Here are six data points that stuck out to us this week.1.
- Tis the seasonIt’s still October, but the holiday season is already in full swing for retailers and consumers are expected to spend 51 percent of their shopping budgets online this year, according to data from Deloitte.
- Secret job huntersSince launching a feature called Open Candidates a year ago, LinkedIn says that it is now used by 10 million users.The feature lets users privately let recruiters know that they are open to new opportunities without broadcasting it to their network.LinkedIn also plans to add more personalized suggestions…
- Pivot to … pictures?Arkadium, a content tool that helps publishers like CNN and the Washington Post boost engagement on stories, found that 85 percent of millennials were likely to finish reading a story if it included visuals.
- Another 82 percent of millennials said they would return to news sites that regularly include visuals.So, why are millennials memorized by images?
This past week, Facebook and LinkedIn both revealed new numbers and stats about holiday shopping, even though Halloween is just a day away.
Continue reading “Here Are 6 Intriguing Digital Marketing Stats From Last Week – Adweek”