- Last month Amazon was looking everywhere to fill its open AI positions, and today there are 140 job openings on its AI hiring site alone.
- According to career site Paysa, this is par for the course for Amazon, who has been trying to grab as much AI talent as it can while simultaneously losing about the same number of employees to the companies it’s poaching from.
- The Redmond company lost 123 AI devs to Amazon while gaining 124.
- AI programmers looking for a job at Google or Microsoft should start by getting hired at Amazon.
- Where Amazon Finds, and Loses, AI Talent on The Information
Amazon has been swapping AI developers with Microsoft and Google for the past five years, with Google coming out on top, as far as numbers go.
Continue reading “Amazon’s AI division is a revolving door of talent for Microsoft and Google”