- Ultimately, the approach could allow non-coders to simply describe an idea for a program and let the system build it, says Marc Brockschmidt, one of DeepCoder’s creators at Microsoft Research in Cambridge, UK.
- DeepCoder uses a technique called program synthesis: creating new programs by piecing together lines of code taken from existing software – just like a programmer might.
- “It could allow non-coders to simply describe an idea for a program and let the system build it”
One advantage of letting an AI loose in this way is that it can search more thoroughly and widely than a human coder, so could piece together source code in a way humans may not have thought of.
- DeepCoder created working programs in fractions of a second, whereas older systems take minutes to trial many different combinations of lines of code before piecing together something that can do the job.
- Brockschmidt says that future versions could make it very easy to build routine programs that scrape information from websites, or automatically categorise Facebook photos, for example, without human coders having to lift a finger
“The potential for automation that this kind of technology offers could really signify an enormous [reduction] in the amount of effort it takes to develop code,” says Solar-Lezama.
Software called DeepCoder has solved simple programming challenges by piecing together bits of borrowed code
Continue reading “AI learns to write its own code by stealing from other programs”
- We are always seeking your feedback and using this to develop our customer service strategy.
- TAKE PART IN OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- We value all those who have contact with Understanding Recruitment, whether you’re a candidate, a client or just interested in knowing what we do, we’ll always treat you the same.
- Integration Developer Developer £350.00 – £525.00 per day South East Oxfordshire Integration Developer Location: Oxford Duration: 3 months – likely to extend Daily Rate: £350 – £525 Integration…
Our technical specialists provide complete consultancy services with assignments ranging from: Java, Mobile & Web, DevOps & Cloud, .NET and a Corporate team who can assist with all other areas of technical recruitment.
Continue reading “Understanding Recruitment are a specialist Software and Technology Recruitment Consultancy. With highly motivated Java, DevOps & Cloud, Mobile & Web, .NET and a Corporate Solutions team working in both permanent and contract roles across the UK.”
- Are 10 things how AI could make me a better doctor and live a better life.
- Are 10 things how Artificial Intelligence could make me a better doctor and live a better life.
- I couldn’t stop thinking about the ways I could use such an AI system in my life and how it actually could make me a better doctor.
- 6) Help me make hard decisions rational : A doctor must face a series of hard decisions every day.
- 1) Eradicate waiting time : Not only patients have to wait a lot for their doctors, but doctors lose a lot of time everyday waiting for something (a patient, a lab result, etc.).
I was watching the movie Her for the second time and I was fascinated again about the scene in which the main character played by Joaquin Phoenix got his new operating system with artificial intelligence (AI) and started working with that. I couldn’t stop thinking about the ways I could use such an AI system in my life and how it actually could make me a better doctor.
Continue reading “10 Ways Artificial Intelligence Could Make Me a Better Doctor”
- Uber’s DNA consists of data and machine learning.
- Home ” How AT&T is Leveraging Machine Learning and Cloud-Based Services for Business
- Machine learning technology has been adopted by a slew of industries.
- A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.
- Google’s search function is intuitive, solving most of our questions in one single click.
Home | Sitemap | Contact | Accessibility | Nondiscrimination Policy | Privacy & Opting Out of Cookies | Feedback
Continue reading “How AT&T is Leveraging Machine Learning and Cloud-Based Services for Business”
- Every job executed in the Neptune machine learning platform is registered and available for browsing.
- Every job executed in the machine learning platform can be monitored in the Neptune Web UI.
- To run the job we need to use the Neptune CLI command: neptune run main .
- A job is an experiment registered in Neptune.
- Thanks to a complete history of job executions, data scientists can compare their jobs with jobs executed by their teammates.
Today we’ll look at how the Neptune machine learning platform won a Kaggle machine learning computation at analyzed photos of whales using Python and Neptune.
Continue reading “Neptune”
- “A good field is one in which you don’t mind even the least interesting part of your job.”
- Quote of the Day
- Will Shortz
Read the full article, click here.
@jmmougeolle: “Introducing Salesforce Einstein -new #AI platform- from Hawaii! Discover @Benioff masterplan”
In an age that celebrates manic entrepreneurs, none is more frenetic than Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, whom we consistently rate as America’s most innovative CEO. Come along for a wild ride with the billionaire founder as he tries to turn hyperactivity into a new model for tech growth and corporate activism.
Nonstop Benioff: Inside The Master Networker’s Audacious Plan To Disrupt Salesforce — And The World