- It’s not surprising as conversations are at the heart of unlocking opportunities such as a new job, business lead or career advice.
- That’s why we’re rolling out an even smarter messaging experience with the ability to message a connection from wherever you may be on LinkedIn, along with suggestions that can help connect you to a new job.
- For example, you can have a conversation with a connection without ever leaving their profile, or reach out to someone directly from the LinkedIn Feed.
- In fact, nearly 50% of LinkedIn members have found a job through a mutual connection.
- For example, when looking at a job posting at a company you’re interested in we’ll show you which of your connections work there, or who can introduce you to someone at the company.
Did you know that 80% of LinkedIn members consider professional networking to be important to career success? It’s not surprising as conversations are at the heart of unlocking opportunities such as a new job, business lead or career advice.
Continue reading “Introducing a Smarter Way to Message and Build Meaningful Relationships on LinkedIn”
- In an era of maturing artificial intelligence technology, what does the future of the corporation look like?
- This dynamic has become a mainstay of the dialogue around AI, with voices from technology visionaries such as Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking weighing in.
- AI is intended to help—not hinder—the human workforce, they said.
- “AI is actually not new for us,” said Vanitha Narayanan, chairman of IBM India, whose Watson supercomputer has risen to global acclaim.
- But “technology always comes way ahead of policy.”
Google and IBM: We Want Artificial Intelligence to Help You, Not Replace You
Continue reading “Google and IBM: We Want Artificial Intelligence to Help You, Not Replace You”
- 10 future technologies that will change the world
- It’s currently impossible to look at the industry news without seeing something related to AI.
- If you clear cookies also favorite posts will be deleted.
- Predicting what technologies will become a reality is an extremely difficult task that typically results in plenty of ideas being thrown into the bin.
- CBR takes a look at some of the most amazing technology advancements that will change our lives.
CBR takes a look at some of the most amazing future technology advancements that will change our lives for better or worse.
Continue reading “10 future technologies that will change the world”
- Our list focuses on those technologies that will have the biggest business impact in the next five years.
- We organize this year’s list into three groups – systems of engagement technologies will help you become customer-led, systems of insight technologies will help you become insights-driven, and supporting technologies will help you become fast and connected.
- Intelligent agents coupled with AI/cogntive technologies will automate engagement and solve tasks.
- The technology gives firms visibility into and control of customer and operational realities.
- Hybrid wireless technology will eventually ereate connected cverything.
Forrester: As a refresh to my 2014 blog and report, here are the next 15 emerging technologies Forrester thinks you need to follow closely. We organize this year’s list into three groups — systems of engagement technologies will help you become customer-led, systems of insight technologies will help you become insights-driven, and supporting technologies will…
Continue reading “Forrester’s Top Emerging Technologies To Watch: 2017-2021”
- In the short term, this change will be difficult to adjust to, with such an extraordinary shift in our working lives being disruptive, to say the least.
- A 2013 study by Oxford University researchers found that machines could replace about 47% of our jobs in the next two decades .
- Machines will become increasingly sophisticated, and will do more and more complex tasks.
- In thirty years’ time, it’s likely that more ‘creative’ tasks will be carried out by machines.
- AI technology exists right now, and some basic jobs are done by machines in a range of working environments around the world.
A 2013 study by Oxford University researchers found that machines could replace about 47% of our jobs in the next two decades.
Continue reading “What does AI hold for the future of HR?”