- Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence , whose motto is “AI for the common good.”
- New $27 million fund backs research into artificial intelligence for the public interest
- Amazon gives out 5,000 bananas a day in Seattle
- The fund’s backers said they would collaborate with existing AI research efforts, including an “AI Now” symposium scheduled for July 10 at MIT Media Lab.
- Amazon falls behind Disney, but beats Netflix, in study ranking millennials’ intimacy with brands
LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman and Omidyar Network are anchoring a newly formed $27 million fund to support research into the social impacts of AI.
Continue reading “New $27 million fund backs research into artificial intelligence for the public interest”