- Tapping into the power of artificial intelligence (AI), the app provides these services while factoring in variables like weather, local context and user preferences.
- Walk and Explore uses IBM Watson services to customize experiences, considering factors like the user’s age, gender and travel interests.
- If you’re a family traveling with children, the app will cater to your travel experience differently than, for example, it would for three female college-student travelers.
- The result is more engaging and customized travel experiences for tourists, and a new means by which tourism service providers can reach their target audience.
- Artificial intelligence makes our app, and the travel experiences it helps plan, personalized and unique.
Walk and Explore is a smart mobile application using IBM Watson services to help travelers customize experiences, based on their age, gender and interests.
Continue reading “Vacation with IBM Watson and Discover a Whole New World”
- With adaptive intelligent applications, organizations can also begin to offer personalized recommendations to customers by getting to the heart of their individual business needs, purchasing decisions, interests, and patterns.
- New Oracle Cloud services can provide employees with a knowledge base that provides the insights they need to improve business results through a heightened understanding of the way their customers operate.
- These adaptive intelligent applications can provide organizations—from finance professionals and HR recruiters to marketing and supply chain managers—with actionable business and customer insights to make more informed decisions, leading to more success for their customers.
- While customer success has long been a central component in the DNA of many organizations, adaptive intelligent applications are helping business integrate customer success further into the DNA of the devices their clients and employees rely on daily.
- Then, businesses can truly begin to transform the way they anticipate customers’ needs and provide unrivaled experiences and unmatched success.
With adaptive intelligent applications, organizations can offer personalized recommendations to customers by getting to the heart of their individual business needs, purchasing decisions, interests, and patterns.
Continue reading “OracleVoice: Machine Learning Stands To Transform The Way We Communicate”
- Anything reducing the need for manpower in customer support is considered a good thing.
- Above: Bots will help, not hinder, customer support in a company.
- Although a chatbot can handle basic requests, some of your customers will want to talk to real people and will require complicated support to answer some of their more difficult questions.
- Customer support is one the most resource-intensive departments in a company.
- Chatbots are revolutionizing customer support
Customer support is one the most resource-intensive departments in a company. Staff spend their day answering queries, on the telephone with customers, communicating with other departments, and much more. It is also a part of the operation that is hard to link to an ROI.
Continue reading “Chatbots are revolutionizing customer support”