- Optional reading material from Michael Nielsen Chapters 1-4 (Do 3-5 of the optional exercises).
- Optional reading material from Michael Nielsen Chapter 6 (stop when reaching section called Other approaches to deep neural nets).
- Practical tutorials and labs for TensorFlow used by Nvidia, FFN, CNN, RNN, Kaggle, AE
- Thanks to professor Ole Winther for supervision and sponsoring the labs.
- Please note that GitHub no longer supports old versions of Internet Explorer.
tensorflow-tutorial – Practical tutorials and labs for TensorFlow used by Nvidia, FFN, CNN, RNN, Kaggle, AE
Continue reading “GitHub”
- Evaluate a Binary classification model
- Consume the ML Web Service in a C# application
- Comparing two binary classification model
- Publishing a trained model as Web Service
- Lab4 – Develop and Consume AzureML Models
Read the full article, click here.
@MicrosoftR: “Hands-on #machinelearning labs on @github? Oh, yeah, we got that!”
hol-azure-machine-learning – Introduction to Machine Learning and Azure Machine Learning Services. Hands on labs to show Azure Machine Learning features, developing experiments, feature engineering, R and Python Scripting, Production stage, publishing models as web service, RRS and BES usage