- According to Samsung, it sure can, and that’s what it the company out to prove with its Bixby AI service.
- Bixby is being loaded on the Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphones, which were announced on Tuesday.
- Bixby is an agent that can help the smartphones talk, recommend, and remind, said Mok Oh, vice president of service strategy at Samsung.
- The AI service is being positioned as a more intuitive way to use and interact with smartphones.
- For example, Bixby can help smartphones execute tasks with a voice command.
5 things the Samsung Galaxy S8’s Bixby artificial intelligence service will do
Continue reading “5 things the Samsung Galaxy S8’s Bixby artificial intelligence service will do”
- “The challenge is that over next few years, the Internet of Things will become the biggest source of data on the planet,” she said.
- Internet of Things for Business -Â � Revitalise your business with IoT
- Home IoT in Healthcare Artificial intelligence needed to make sense of IoT data
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning will be an essential part of IoT systems as organisations struggle to make sense of the enormous amounts of data produced by the Internet of Things.
- IBM says machine learning necessary to process vast quantities of data produced by sensors.
IBM says machine learning necessary to process vast quantities of data produced by sensors
Continue reading “Artificial intelligence needed to make sense of IoT data”