- But one thing that is needed for searching for a cure for cancer, even when using AI, is data.
- Although there are various treatments available that are improving all the time, there is still no cure for cancer.
- To make data more available for cancer research purposes, three things need to happen.
- More standardization and shared access are required to make the best use of this data.
- With all of the data to hand, researchers estimate that by 2025, as many as 2 billion human genomes could be sequenced.
Cancer is a devastating disease and statistics now suggest that nearly one in every two people worldwide will develop cancer at some point in their lives.
Continue reading “Is Artificial Intelligence the Answer to Finding a Cure for Cancer?”