- The team realised that with the use of intelligent systems the world could operate an entire economy underpinned by the value of water.
- “Water for life” chose to address the worldwide shortage of water and believed that AI held some of the answers.
- Tags: ceo summit , Collaboration , connected world , CSR , executive , global business , innovation , moonwalk , Tata Communications
- So the Water for Life team conceived of a system where people, businesses and governments were awarded credits for the good husbanding of water while those who wasted it received debits.
- Vinod Kumar is Managing Director of Tata Communications Limited and CEO of Tata Communications Limited Group, part of the $96.79 billion Tata Group.
Last month’s CEO Summit in Ascot concluded with the CEO Hackathon. This came after an intensive 24 hours in which approx. 50 CEOs were informed about the latest developments in Artificial Intelligence and debated what must be done to ensure AI has a positive impact on business and society.
Continue reading “Ideas for life”