- We are excited to announce that the AWS Deep Learning AMI for Ubuntu now supports the newly launched Caffe2 project led by Facebook.
- The Deep Learning AMI v1.3_Apr2017 for Ubuntu provides a stable, secure, and high-performance execution environment for deep learning applications running on Amazon EC2.
- The AWS Deep Learning AMI (available for Amazon Linux and Ubuntu) and the AWS Deep Learning CloudFormation Template let you quickly deploy and run any of the major deep learning frameworks at any scale.
- The AWS Deep Learning AMI is provided and supported by Amazon Web Services, for use on Amazon EC2.
- There is no additional charge for the AWS Deep Learning AMI – you only pay for the AWS resources needed to store and run your applications.
We are excited to announce that the AWS Deep Learning AMI for Ubuntu now supports the newly launched Caffe2 project led by Facebook. AWS is the best and most open place for developers to run deep learning, and the addition of Caffe2 adds yet another choice. To learn more about Caffe2, check out the the Caffe2 developer site or the GitHub repository.
Continue reading “Deep Learning AMI for Ubuntu v1.3_Apr2017 Now Supports Caffe2”