- The Women in Technology Scholars programme is the latest grass roots initiative that Sky has launched to help encourage more women to pursue careers in technology.
- The scheme runs on a one-year rotation, with up to three scholars supported this year.
- The selection of female technology scholars will be based on those who have set their sights on realising their potential within the tech industry.
- Their interest can be across any field of technology e.g. digital, innovation, AI, robotics, broadcast engineering, software development, etc, with relevance to the Media and Entertainment industry and relatable to Sky’s business.
- The study polled AI experts on when they thought robots and programs would be able to perform to a handful of jobs and tasks better than humans.
- For instance, robots will likely be able to fold laundry better than humans between the next two and fourteen years, with the median response being six years.
- So, sometime in the next fourteen years (though likely well before that), you’ll probably start seeing robots at your nearest laundromat.
- According to the same polled audience, robots will take over all human jobs sometime in the next 200+ years, with the median response being around 120+ years from now.
- You should definitely take a look at all the ways your job could automated in the next decade-plus.
Years from now, robots will replace every human in every job function. Here’s how long that will take to accomplish.
Continue reading “How Robots Will Quickly Replace You at Your Job”