- Designed by Pierpaolo Lazzarini from Italian company Jet Capsule.
- The giant human-like robot bears a striking resemblance to the military robots starring in the movie ‘Avatar’ and is claimed as a world first by its creators from a South Korean robotic company – – A man looks at an exhibit entitled ‘Mimus’ a giant industrial robot which has been…
- This is a production preview of the Jaguar I-PACE, which will be revealed next year and on the road in 2018 – – An exhibitor charges the battery cells of AnyWalker, an ultra-mobile chasis robot which is able to move in any kind of environment during Singapore International Robo Expo…
- In its facilities, JAXA develop satellites and analyse their observation data, train astronauts for utilization in the Japanese Experiment Module ‘Kibo’ of the International Space Station (ISS) and develop launch vehicles – – The robot developed by Seed Solutions sings and dances to the music during the Japan Robot Week…
- At this biennial event, the participating companies exhibit their latest service robotic technologies and components
Stephen Hawking is concerned that artificial intelligence could replace humans. The world-renowned physicist fears that somebody will create AI that will keep improving itself until it’s eventually superior to people. He says the result of this will be a “new form” of life.
Continue reading “Stephen Hawking warns artificial intelligence ‘may replace humans altogether’”
- Please be advised that income and results shown are extraordinary and are not intended to serve as guarantees.
- In fact, as stipulated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies.
- We don’t know you and, besides, your results in life are up to you.
- We just want to help you by giving great content, direction and strategies that worked well for us and our students and that we believe can move you forward.
- We hope this training and content brings you a lot of value.”
Please be advised that income and results shown are extraordinary and are not intended to serve as guarantees. In fact, as stipulated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. We don’t know you and, besides, your results in life are up to you. Agreed? We just want to help you by giving great content, direction and strategies that worked well for us and our students and that we believe can move you forward. All of our terms, privacy policies and disclaimers for this program and website can be accessed via the link below. We feel transparency is important and we hold ourselves (and you) to a high standard of integrity. Thanks for stopping by. We hope this training and content brings you a lot of value.”
Continue reading “ECOM Webinar Registration”
- The process involved using a deep-learning framework called Caffe, and feeding it data-sets with images representative of different tattoo styles.
- Once the initial training session was complete, the AI could identify the style of a tattoo with pretty impressive accuracy.
- While the AI isn’t implemented into the app yet (they’re still feeding it data) they intend to finish training the AI then go forward from there.
- AI will help us to classify the remaining 250k pictures… Classification is really important for us because, based on it, we can show users personalized feeds depending on what styles they like, what artists they follow, what those artists are specialized in, etc.
- Without AI to sort images, a person has to view each one, decide what style it represents, tag the image, and then create hashtags so that other users can find it.
A pair of developers at Tattoodo developed a neural-network capable of processing pictures of tattoos and determining the style of the ink in the images.
Continue reading “These programmers taught an AI how to understand tattoos”
- Bryan Goodman, an engineer with Argo AI / Ford Motor Company, spoke at the GPU Technology Conference last week about how his team applies deep learning originally built to develop self-driving cars to detect images of specific race cars.
- Ford’s deep learning neural network was trained on a manual training set of thousands of images labeled by humans.
- Goodman’s team suspected these were the items that the neural network prioritized in order to obtain such good results.
- “Sometimes I hear people describe machine learning and, in particular, deep neural networks as a black box,” said Goodman.
- The Pittsburgh-based Argo AI team is now working alongside the autonomous driving team at Ford.
When your race car is flying around the track at nearly 200 miles per hour, anything out of order — even a candy wrapper stuck to the grill — can pose a danger to both car and driver.
Continue reading “How AI Helps Keep NASCAR Drivers Safe”
- ARM, which designs the chips that power virtually every smartphone in the world, is anticipating a world where artificial intelligence will be running on every device.
- To address this shift, ARM is launching a major update to its chip architecture with what it calls DynamIQ.
- ARM’s new central processing unit (or CPU) architecture will cluster multiple different processing cores together with each one tailored for right software, including a dedicated processor for handling AI algorithms.
- ARM claims this approach will boost AI performance 50 times compared with its current chips over the next three to five years.
- DynamIQ is an evolution of ARM’s last big shift in architecture with the 2011 introduction of so-called big.LITTLE, where two sets of big and small processing cores power the appropriate application to reduce battery consumption.
Your next iPhone could be thinking for itself.
Continue reading “New ARM Chip Architecture Promises Big Boost To Artificial Intelligence”
- We need to think of machines that exhibit intelligence as independent entities, and we should think carefully about what that might actually mean.
- Because thinking about machine intelligence in this way opens up thoughts about new business models, about liability sharing, about machine intelligence insurance and many other issues.
- But in a world of machine intelligence, we need to take a different view.
- It may be appropriate for a person or company that buys an intelligent system to own it and to be fully responsible for it.
- – A (very) large data set of related information that the machine can learn from;
We need to think of machines that exhibit intelligence as independent beings, and we should think carefully about what that might actually mean.
Continue reading “Intelligent systems: man or machine?”
- The more passion people have for the work that they do, the more likely they are to demonstrate positive energy and success in life.
- More Options
- Quote of the Day
- Terri Funk Graham
Key milestones in the evolution of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and robotics.
Continue reading “A Very Short History Of Artificial Intelligence (AI)”