- Smart bettors quickly take advantage and the bookmaker shifts the line to equivalate betting volume on either side of a matchup.Similarly, high variance in opinion when the data between two teams is very similar can often lead to poor lines.
- By polling the crowd with low limits to start, Pinnacle can often limit exposure on early lines and avoid getting picked off on markets by sharp bettors.This novel method of polling the crowd drives lines globally, and it’s no surprise that the default action for almost every sportsbook is to…
- To produce lines we will use an ensemble of best in class Deep Learning networks, alongside other more common approaches to shape a line up to 24 hours before current markets take shape.At Fansunite.io, the world’s preeminent social token betting platform, we have been actively shaping our risk management strategy…
- We offer an industry leading 1% margin and will maintain a winners welcome philosophy.The Value to the Betting CustomerOur automated machine approach to setting lines offers the following core value to our customers.Savings we can pass on to our bettors.
- By using Machine Learning, we can offer real time In-Play betting markets to our amazing customers.Stable Currency: Solid lines offer big rewards to currency and token holders by ensuring that the coin base is not drained by sophisticated traders and demand remains strong for our low margin lines.
Machine Learning is becoming a standard tool of the sports betting industry. At fansunite.io we are keenly aware of this technology and actively incorporating it into our risk management strategy…
Continue reading “Machine Learning in Bookmaking – FansUnite – Medium”
- & &
Decades ago, if you were writing about robots, it was probably in one of two forms: either a science fiction narrative, or something short about the handful of robots that could be purchased for home or recreational use.
- Home devices can recognize and respond to speech, prosthetic technology has been dramatically advanced, and our very understanding of what constitutes a robot has significantly changed.
- With these advances in technology have come other questions, some pertaining to the nature of intelligence, some relating to the lines between humanity and machines, and still more that use our research into robotics to explore what makes us human.
- So, with that in mind, here’s a look at a handful of the best books on artificial intelligence, dealing with questions of robots, body modification, the Singularity, and more.
- Crank up Flight of the Conchords’s song set after a robot uprising and dig in.
Thinking Machines: 7 of the Best Books on Artificial Intelligence
Continue reading “Thinking Machines: 7 of the Best Books on Artificial Intelligence”
- Ultimately, the approach could allow non-coders to simply describe an idea for a program and let the system build it, says Marc Brockschmidt, one of DeepCoder’s creators at Microsoft Research in Cambridge, UK.
- DeepCoder uses a technique called program synthesis: creating new programs by piecing together lines of code taken from existing software – just like a programmer might.
- “It could allow non-coders to simply describe an idea for a program and let the system build it”
One advantage of letting an AI loose in this way is that it can search more thoroughly and widely than a human coder, so could piece together source code in a way humans may not have thought of.
- DeepCoder created working programs in fractions of a second, whereas older systems take minutes to trial many different combinations of lines of code before piecing together something that can do the job.
- Brockschmidt says that future versions could make it very easy to build routine programs that scrape information from websites, or automatically categorise Facebook photos, for example, without human coders having to lift a finger
“The potential for automation that this kind of technology offers could really signify an enormous [reduction] in the amount of effort it takes to develop code,” says Solar-Lezama.
Software called DeepCoder has solved simple programming challenges by piecing together bits of borrowed code
Continue reading “AI learns to write its own code by stealing from other programs”
- Added by Tim Matteson 0 Comments 2 Likes
- Top deep learning libraries are available on the Python ecosystem like Theano and TensorFlow.
- Tap into their power in a few lines of code using Keras, the best-of-breed applied deep learning library.
- Misc: Top Links | Code Snippets | External Resources | Best Blogs | Subscribe | For Bloggers
Read the full article, click here.
@MikeTamir: “Book: Deep Learning With Python #AI #DataScience #MachineLearning”
From First Model, To State-of-the-Art Results
Deep learning is the most interesting and powerful machine learning technique right now.
Top deep learning librar…
Book: Deep Learning With Python
- Watch a Sci-Fi Film Written by Artificial Intelligence
- Mental Floss® is a registered trademark owned by Felix Dennis.
- filed under: Movies , science fiction , technology
- If anything, the film shows that a movie can get surprisingly far relying entirely on body language, tone of voice, and a little mood music.
- Hollywood blockbusters are often criticized for being formulaic, but this year’s summer hits have nothing on Sunspring , a sci-fi film entirely devoted to formula.
Read the full article, click here.
@mental_floss: “Watch a Sci-Fi Film Written by Artificial Intelligence —”
“Benjamin,” a neural network, was trained on screenplays from films like ‘Blade Runner’ and ‘Cowboys & Aliens.’
Watch a Sci-Fi Film Written by Artificial Intelligence