- Optional reading material from Michael Nielsen Chapters 1-4 (Do 3-5 of the optional exercises).
- Optional reading material from Michael Nielsen Chapter 6 (stop when reaching section called Other approaches to deep neural nets).
- Practical tutorials and labs for TensorFlow used by Nvidia, FFN, CNN, RNN, Kaggle, AE
- Thanks to professor Ole Winther for supervision and sponsoring the labs.
- Please note that GitHub no longer supports old versions of Internet Explorer.
tensorflow-tutorial – Practical tutorials and labs for TensorFlow used by Nvidia, FFN, CNN, RNN, Kaggle, AE
Continue reading “GitHub”
- You can learn more about Project Malmo and grab the mod from this GitHub repository to try it for yourself.
- Project Malmo (formerly known as Project AIX) is a Minecraft mod that works on Windows, Mac and Linux, and supports just about any programming language you might want to use.
- Read next: Russia’s new surveillance laws are stupid and will cost billions to enforce
- So yes, that means you will need to know how to code – but Microsoft says that even novice programmers can get in on the action.
- Microsoft’s Minecraft mod for training your own AI is ready to go
Read the full article, click here.
@RickKing16: “Microsoft’s #Minecraft mod for training your own #AI is ready to go”
Microsoft’s mod for Minecraft lets you train your own AI agents in the game with a little coding know-how. It’s available for free right now.
Microsoft’s Minecraft mod for training your own AI is ready to go