- Last week we announced the release of PlaidML, an open source software framework designed to enable deep learning on every device.
- We received immediate requests for Mac and Python 3, today we’re pleased to announce preliminary support for both.
- Installing PlaidML with Keras on a Mac is as simple as , but we’ve added something extra: – – We’ve updated plaidvision with support for macOS and Mac built-in webcams.
- The actual installation only takes a moment: – – PlaidML on Mac is a preview and we are very interested in hearing about user experiences.
- We’d especially like to thank GitHub user Juanlu001, our first open source contributor, for taking the lead on Python 3 support.
Last week we announced the release of PlaidML, an open source software framework designed to enable deep learning on every device. Our goal with PlaidML is to make deep learning accessible by supporting the most popular hardware and software already in the hands of developers, researchers, and students. Last week’s release supported Python 2.7 on Linux. We received immediate requests for Mac and Python 3, today we’re pleased to announce preliminary support for both.
Continue reading “Vertex.AI”
- My doctors at Jupiter Medical Center said it looked like an early-stage lung cancer, and I had a successful operation.
- In my case, Watson identified an immunotherapy treatment option that is specifically designed for the small set of patients whose cancer has the same features as mine.
- This treatment option was the same one that my doctors had identified.
- Watson for Oncology, which my doctors at Jupiter Medical Center started using earlier this year, was able to read and understand my medical history.
- It came up with a list of treatment options for my doctors and me to consider, based on my individual case and training at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
I’ve worn a few different hats in my life. I don’t mind being on the road, and prefer being outdoors when I can – whether it’s working in my yard,…
Continue reading “How Watson Helped Me in My Battle Against Lung Cancer”
- But with AutoDraw, Google is launching a new experiment today that uses machine learning algorithms to match your doodles with professional drawings to make you look like you know what you’re doing.
- Artists who want to donate their drawings to the project can do that here, by the way.
- This project actually uses the same technology as Google’s QuickDraw experiment.
- QuickDraw is more of a game, though, where you’re trying to draw a given object and hope that the AI algorithms recognize it within 20 seconds.
- With AutoDraw, you get more freedom to experiment, and, while you could read all about it here, it’s probably best you head over to AutoDraw.com and give it a
Drawing isn’t for everyone. I, for one, am definitely not very good at it. But with AutoDraw, Google is launching a new experiment today that uses machine..
Continue reading “Google’s AutoDraw uses machine learning to help you draw like a pro”
- HTML Canvas Deep Dive: Free ebook for game & animation develop ment.
- In the observation, we compared nearly 400 free ebooks related to web development and sized the number down to 17.
- For the ebooks that have payment options, let’s try to purchase and support these brilliant publishers.
- All the ebooks in this list can be read for free.
Continue reading “The Most Useful Free eBooks for Web Developers. – Mybridge for Professionals”
- The class is an introduction to the practice of deep learning through the applied theme of building a self-driving car.
- Learning to Think: The Road Ahead for Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence
- Learning to Share: Driver State Detection and Shared Autonomy
- Create an account on this site to get updates (including lecture videos)
- If you’re an MIT student register for the class .
This class is an introduction to the practice of deep learning through the applied theme of building a self-driving car. It is open to beginners and is designed for those who are new to machine learning, but it can also benefit advanced researchers in the field looking for a practical overview of deep learning methods and their application.
Continue reading “6.S094: Deep Learning for Self-Driving Cars”
- You need to be a member of Data Science Central to add comments!
- Tutorial: How to Become a Data Scientist – On Your Own
- Added by Tim Matteson 0 Comments 0 Likes
- This is just a tiny snapshot, and we have much more to offer – including thousands of articles and forum questions on data science and related topics.
- Is our updated list of top Data Science Central (DSC) resources, including reference articles and tutorials, top categories, tools and techniques, as well as several useful links (jobs, events, training, webinars, books and so on) and information about our popular newsletter.
Here is our updated list of top Data Science Central (DSC) resources, including reference articles and tutorials, top categories, tools and techniques, as well…
Continue reading “DSC Top Resources”
- Based on what you read, would you recommend investing in bitcoin?
BitcoinAgile.com – Real-Time News and Live Market Data. The best place to find most recent news on digital currencies. Bringing news to you from more than 3,000 news portals, blogs, forums and bitcoin communities.
Continue reading “Machine learning versus AI: what’s the difference?”