- To use this website, cookies must be enabled in your browser.
- To enable cookies, follow the instructions for your browser below.
- There is a specific issue with the Facebook in-app browser intermittently making requests to websites without cookies that had previously been set.
- This appears to be a defect in the browser which should be addressed soon.
- The simplest approach to avoid this problem is to continue to use the Facebook app but not use the in-app browser.
It was my blessing and my curse to be the world chess champion when computers finally reached a world championship level of play. When I resigned the final match game against the IBM supercomputer Deep Blue on May 11, 1997, I became the first world champion to be defeated in a classical match by a machine.
Continue reading “Rise of artificial intelligence: learning to love machines”