- The series introduces machine learning in four detailed segments: spanning an introduction to machine learning to an in-depth convolutional neural network implementation for face recognition.
- Part 4 of Adam’s series Machine Learning is Fun.
- Are the three prior parts: part 1 , part 2 , and part 3 .
- Isaac’s background is in machine learning & artificial intelligence, having been previously an entrepreneur and data scientist.
- Learn about artificial neural networks and how they’re being used for machine learning, as applied to speech and object recognition, image segmentation, modeling language and human motion, etc.
Check out this second installation of deep learning stories that made news in July. See if there are any items of note you missed.
Continue reading “Up to Speed on Deep Learning: July Update, Part 2”
- In the post, we list several problem areas likely to be important both for advancing AI and for its long-run impact on society.
- An early use of AI will be to break into computer systems.
- We’d like AI techniques to defend against sophisticated hackers making heavy use of AI methods.
- We see the problems as having either very broad implications, or addressing important emerging consequences of AI development.
- Impactful scientific work requires working on the right problems – problems which are not just interesting, but whose solutions matter.
Read the full article, click here.
@OpenAI: “We’re looking for machine learning experts interested in leading some important new projects: .”
Impactful scientific work requires working on the right problems
— problems which are not just interesting, but whose solutions
matter. In this post, we list several problem areas likely to be
important both for advancing AI and for its long-run impact on