Bloomberg Links requires you to be logged in to the Bloomberg Terminal. If the link did not open, please check
if you are logged in before launching again.
Continue reading “Launch Bloomberg Links”
- Some of that evolution should occur as a private company and some can and should occur as a public company.”
- Finally she noted how to take risks in leadership: “When you’re in a business and you’re running a business, you should make sure you know as much as you can.
- To disrupt an industry, you need dynamic resources — People, products and services as ambitious as you are.
- But if I were to pick the one technology that I think will change the industry the most, it’s definitely machine intelligence.”
- In a wide-ranging interview, Nasdaq’s CEO discusses FinTech, blockchain, private companies and more.
In a wide-ranging interview, Nasdaq’s CEO discusses FinTech, blockchain, private companies and more.
Continue reading “The Future of FinTech, Adena Friedman at Goldman Sachs”