- But at the onset, it seems that machine learning technology is going to be the next battleground for market share.
- “Amazon Machine Learning is a service that makes it easy for developers of all skill levels to use machine learning technology,” according to a post on Amazon’s website. “
- Machine learning has already improved the quality and accuracy of fingerprint sensors on smartphones, which explains why Amazon is looking to fight off Microsoft to sell access to the technology.
- Amazon is now taking AWS a step further and is reportedly working on a new cloud service focused on a branch of artificial intelligence called deep learning or machine learning (ML) , which helps train computers to recognize speech, images and objects.
- Retailers Lure Shoppers Using Social Platforms
It seems that machine learning technology is going to be the next battleground for market share within the cloud.
Continue reading “Cloud Battle Gets More Intelligent (MSFT, AMZN)”