- This directory contains the code for the NASNet-A model from the paper Learning Transferable Architectures for Scalable Image Recognition by Zoph et al.
- One of the models is the NASNet-A built for CIFAR-10 and the other two are variants of NASNet-A trained on ImageNet, which are listed below.
- Two NASNet-A checkpoints are available that have been trained on the ILSVRC-2012-CLS image classification dataset.
- More information on integrating NASNet Models into your project can be found at the TF-Slim Image Classification Library.
- To get started running models on-device go to TensorFlow Mobile.
models – Models and examples built with TensorFlow
Continue reading “models/research/slim/nets/nasnet at master · tensorflow/models · GitHub”