- Brin said that anyone starting out as a young leader or entrepreneur should focus more on having fun than making money.
- Committed to improving the state of the world
- The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the World Economic Forum.
- Politics, the Fourth Industrial Revolution and how business can make the world more humane
- Now that AI is to stay, its future and potential uses have become even more difficult to predict.
Sergey Brin, the co-founder of Google and one of the most successful Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, says he did not foresee the artificial intelligence revolution that has transformed the tech industry.
Continue reading “Sergey Brin: I didn’t see AI coming”